Machine Learning — Understand what it is and learn how to use it in your company
According to Gartner, a global IT research company, Machine Learning is the result of various technological combinations — from deep learning to natural language processing, through neural networks and Artificial…
Cognitive computing — what is it and what is its relationship with BI?
Cognitive computing is based on self-learning systems that use machine-learning techniques to perform specific, human-like tasks intelligently. The purpose of cognitive computing is to simulate human thought processes using a…
Cognitive Computing and Artificial Intelligence — how do they relate?
he relationship between cognitive computing and Artificial Intelligence is that of two technologies that will work in a complementary way in the upcoming years. These are the most advanced resources…
What are the 6 major Azure cognitive services? Have a look at them here
Azure cognitive services are the best way to incorporate cutting-edge technology into your systems. They work through APIs, which can be quickly integrated into an application while it is being…
- BI or BA: do you know what their differences and similarities are? 55 views
- How to align Artificial Intelligence with Business Intelligence? Check this out! 39 views
- Understand the data market and check out the trends for 2019! 25 views
- Understand how Power BI and SQL work together and how they complement each other 22 views
- Power BI: The Complete Guide to the Microsoft Tool 21 views